Only personal data that the user has voluntarily provided when accessing or enrolling in any of the services, activities and others arranged in THE APPLICATION will be stored. The personal data that the user enters in THE APPLICATION, are directly collected, treated and controlled by 2 WAY SPORTS COLOMBIA SAS, and therefore the collection, treatment and protection of said data is governed by the privacy and data protection policies established by the laws of the European Union, Europe, North America, and Latin America and the current and applicable legal regime on the protection of personal data.
The user recognizes that the entry of their personal information is done freely and voluntarily, who choose to access this application in The European Union, Europe, North America, and Latin America, do so voluntarily and are responsible for compliance of local laws, insofar as said laws are applicable in their corresponding country. Likewise, users may access and review these privacy policies of personal data at any time in the “about” section of the APPLICATION.
The user accepts that the photograph provided in his profile as well as his nickname and description will be visible to the other users in the rankings generated by his participation in the activities. In case the user does not want to provide a nickname, the ranking will show his full name and surname supplied at the time of registration. If the user does not want his photo to be visible to other users, he is not obliged to place one.
The personal data provided voluntarily by the user will have a legitimate treatment and adjusted to the law and through these terms and conditions the user authorizes the use of the same for the following purposes:
* Send information regarding the contents of THE APPLICATION
* Send notifications
* Create the profile to access and participate in activities and access services
* Send promotional information
* Share data for promotional and commercial purposes
* To disclose, transfer and / or transmit the personal data provided voluntarily by users of THE APPLICATION inside and outside the country to third parties as a result of a contract, law or lawful link that requires it
* For the participation in the different activities developed in THE APPLICATION.
* For statistical and behavioral purposes of THE APPLICATION.
For all of the above, the user, through these privacy policies, grants free, prior, express and informed authorization, their queries and claims, as well as any procedure regarding the processing of personal data must request them through the media@2waysports. Com.
The veracity of the information provided is presumed and the veracity, validity, sufficiency and authenticity of the data provided are not verified.
Rights and procedures The user declares free, express and previously have been informed about the rights granted by the law as the owner of their personal data. These rights are listed below:
1. Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of 2 WAY SPORTS COLOMBIA S.A.S.
2. Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of your personal data in the terms of the Laws of each country.
3. Present to the regulatory entity of each country complaints about infractions to the legal regime.
4. To be informed by 2 WAY SPORTS COLOMBIA SAS upon request, regarding the use given to your personal data (v) Request proof of the authorization granted to the person responsible for processing, unless the law exempts this authorization. The procedures for the exercise of your rights will be the following:
Holders, authorized persons or successors may consult their personal information, in which case they will provide the requested information, after verification of the legitimacy to submit said request. The consultation will be attended within a maximum term of ten (10) business days counted from the date of receipt of the same. When it is not possible to attend the consultation within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay indicating the date on which your inquiry will be attended, which in no case may exceed five (5) business days after the expiration of the first term .
The user can access your information by logging in to the APPLICATION, also has the right to modify this information. On the other hand, you have the right to request corrections or any error in such information, you can close the account at any time. You can request these changes through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The claim must be attended within a term of fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. If it is not possible to attend the claim is this time, the user must be informed of the reasons for the delay and the new date of service, this may not exceed eight (8) business days after the expiration of the first stipulated term.
Sending of doubts, queries and claims:
For all the above, the user through these terms and conditions grants free, prior, express and informed authorization, their queries and claims, as well as any procedure regarding the processing of personal data must request them through the media @ 2waysports email. com.
These policies should be changed from time to time to ensure that they are up-to-date with the latest legal requirements and any changes in our privacy management practices. When there are changes in the policies, 2 WAY SPORTS COLOMBIA SAS will make sure to notify users about these changes.
This policy was published in THE APPLICATION on the twentieth (20) of February 2019 and becomes effective as of the date of publication.